1&1 is one of the world’s leading Web hosting providers. 1&1 currently offers a wide range of Web hosting products, including email solutions and high-end servers in 10 different countries including Germany, Spain, Great Britain and the United States.
Known for its comprehensive and affordable Internet products, 1&1’s unique business model positions it as a one-stop Internet shop. From domain registration to Web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting edge technology, 1&1 offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal Web presence.
1&1 introduced its distinctive approach to the US in September of 2003. Since the January 2004 launch of its complete product line in the US, 1&1 has become one of the country’s top five Web hosts. In September 2008, 1&1 opened a 55,000 square foot data center in Lenexa, Kansas.
1) More than 70,000 servers in parallel operation.
2) More than 20,000 of terabytes data transferred month
3) Multiple redundant 65/bits connectivity
4) Nearly 100% uptime
5) Transfer of more than 5 billion emails per month
6) 24 hours surveillance by highly qualified specialists
7) Interruption-free power supply due to emergency diesel generators and plumb gel batteries
8) Steel reinforced walls and fully air-conditioned rooms which provides safety from gas, water and fire.
Windows Web Hosting:
1) Unlimited windows at $0.99/month
2) Unlimited plus windows at $4.99/month
3) Unlimited pro windows at Rs $8.99/month
Linux Web Hosting:
1) Basic at $0.99/month
2) Unlimited plus at $4.99/month
3) Unlimited pro at Rs $8.99/month
Since it was founded 26 years ago, 1&1 has successfully established its product range in many different international markets. Its products are available in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Spain, France, Poland, United States, Canada, Italy and Mexico. Worldwide, more than 7,000 employees work for 1&1.
Customers can contact their experts at any time. They work 24/7. They solve the query through Phone & E-mail Support.